- The Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act (vote 656, Dec. 17),
- The Defense Level Playing Field Act (vote 658, Dec. 21),
- The FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (vote 661, Dec. 21),
- A military appropriations bill (vote 662, Dec. 21),
- The Protecting Students from Sexual and Violent Predators Act (vote 663, Dec. 21), and
- the other three votes taken on Dec. 21.
Perhaps Rep. Coble is changing his affiliation from the Party of No to the Party of Not Present.
Update (12/23/2010): Rep. Coble also skipped out on yesterday's vote to compensate and fund health care for 9/11 responders.